Please bear with us as we undergo some reconstruction.

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #6







It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is hosted by Book Journey and is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  D  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 

Currently Reading-


I'm still working on I have this still on my ipod and read it at the bus stop. So it's slow going.
Sleight: Book One of the AVRA-K

Targets of Opportunity






Next on the agenda-



3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin Roll, how perfect for the season. I enjoy those culinary mysteries. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Pumpkin Roll last week and loved it!!! It's one of my favorite cozy mystery series!

    Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin Roll looks good and yummy! Hope you enjoy all your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.