Please bear with us as we undergo some reconstruction.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


My  Teaser is from The Selection by Kiera Cass. Which I'm reading for a book club.
"Yes. I mean, we've all seen the prince from time to time; he looks like a nice enough guy. A snot, no doubt, but friendly." From Pg 16


What's your teaser? Leave a link in the comments and I'll swing by to check it out.



 

16 comments:

  1. Cute teaser! I've seen that book around a lot, so it must be pretty popular. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I think it is rather popular due to all the author/ reader controversy. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Nice teaser. I didn't know there was a prince in the story. I'll have to look closer. Come and see my teasers for Hysteria by Megan Miranda and The Best Man by Kristan Higgins. Happy reading!

      Delete
    3. Author/reader controversy? haven't heard. Of course, now I want to know. Hope it's not too bad... :)

      Delete
    4. It happened last year, it's on GoodReads. I believe the readers name was Wendy Darling, the whole thing is right on The Selection's GoodReads page. It got pretty heated if I remember correctly.

      Delete
  2. SOunds good and I really like the cover. It is hereby added to my never ending TBR list ;-)
    Thanks for sharing.
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is really pretty. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Heh, nice teaser! Though princes all tend to be that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is such fun! I put off reading it for a long time because of the controversy, but couldn't help myself. :) If you take it as trashy fun it's definitely good! I certainly enjoyed reading it.

    Thanks for visiting me today!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Nice teaser! I think I must have missed out on the author/reader controversy. Kind of makes me hesitant to try the book, LOL. Hope you enjoy it! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on GoodReads, any way I was too because of it, but it was still a good book. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like this might be a fun read. I like the cover - all the women have very similar - or is it the same - dresses on. A comment on how alike people can be?

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a mirror, behind one girl.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.