- 3 Large egg
- 1 Cup fresh express baby spinach
- 1/4 cup pieces or slices mushrooms
- 4 Thin slices bacon
- 1 Cup milk (nonfat)
- 1/4 Cup mild cheddar shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease or spray muffin tin.
- Cook bacon. While bacon is cooking, dice spinach and mushrooms. Whisk eggs and milk. When that is fully combined, add cheese, spinach, mushrooms. Once bacon is fully cooked, chop and add to mixture.
- Pour mixture evenly between muffin cups. Bake until puffed and lightly golden on top; a skewer inserted in the center should come out clean. Which is about 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes, before removing from the pan. During this time the frittatas may deflate.
- Serve warm or freeze for a quick on the go breakfast later.
Yields 6 muffins/servings each muffin/serving is 90 calories